Market your renovated RV
to people who will appreciate it!
Listing Requirements & FAQ’s:
Unlike other RV listing websites and RV dealers, we specialize in marketing renovated RV's to people who are specifically looking for them. While an RV dealership may view changes you've made to your RV as hurting its value, we know that there are others like you who will view your changes as an improvement.
We also know there are people who want to live in an Instagram-worthy RV without having to do all the renovation work themselves. We know this because we have an audience of over 80k Instagram followers who rave over the pictures of beautiful RV's we post and who constantly message us asking where they can buy a renovated RV.
Additionally, our website makes it easier for buyers to find the perfect RV by allowing them to filter their search for features that cater to full-time RV living such as cold weather readiness, sleeping arrangements, and office space.
In order to keep our site from being flooded with RV's like what you can easily find on other RV listing sites, and to make sure our buyers are able to easily find what they're looking for, we require that any vehicle you list have been given a complete interior makeover so that buyers who are not a fan of the "traditional" look of most RV's can enjoy owning an RV with a beautiful, modern interior without having to take on a DIY project.
Interior upgrades should include:
- Painting or covering the original wallpaper
- Painting or otherwise updating interior woodwork and cabinetry
- Replacing outdated flooring
We also require that RV's listed on our site be in good repair, safe to drive or tow, and ready for someone to live or camp in right away. However, each buyer is responsible for due diligence to make sure this requirement is met.
Furniture and decor do not have to be included. If these are shown in your photos, please specify in your listing whether or not they are included.
If you're unsure of whether your vehicle qualifies to be listed on our site, please free to send a photo to us at email@example.com.
To be featured on our site, your vehicle must be remodeled / restored and move-in ready.
All listings must include a featured image that meets the following requirements:
- Photo must show a whole-room shot of the vehicle’s interior--preferably the main living area.
- Vehicle interior should be neat and well-illuminated with natural daylight.
- Photo must be horizontal and at least 1,000 pixels in height, and the file size must be less than 2 MB.
- Photo must be clear and well-composed – not blurry, pixelated, or crooked.
The rest of the photos in your listing should showcase your RV's condition and features as is (no "before" photos, please). Please don't include photos of people (you're welcome to link to your Instagram page in the description where people can see those photos).
Read this article about how to photograph an RV for some tips to help you show off your RV in its best light.
We reserve the right to decide not to list your vehicle, in which case we will refund any money paid for this service. If you’re unsure of whether your photo qualifies, please free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 100k followers eager to see photos of beautifully renovated RV's, a feature on Instagram @RVinspiration presents a wonderful opportunity for your RV to be seen by a potential buyer.
All RV's listed with a Premium listing package will be featured in an Instagram story and in our Story Highlights. Sellers with at least 3 photos meeting our photo quality requirements can request to be featured on our main Instagram feed by filling out this form. Here are our requirements for a main feed feature:
- We only feature interior photos of renovated/remodeled RV’s (Motorhomes / Campers / Trailers / Fifth wheels / Caravans). We love van conversions, bus renovations, and tiny homes but aren’t featuring them at this time.
- What do we mean by “renovated”? For the purpose of our Instagram feed, we are looking for photos of RV’s that have been given a visual interior makeover and no longer have the “factory original” look. If you aren’t sure whether your RV qualifies, feel free to send us a photo and ask.
- You must own the rights to the photos.
- Photos showcase entire rooms and sections of rooms instead of close-ups of specific features.
- No people visible in the photos. (Pets are okay!)
- Photos must be taken during the day so the interior is lit with natural daylight.
- Photos must be at least 1000 pixels wide and tall.
- Photos must be original files - not screenshots of photos.
- #NoFilter please. (Editing to improve the photo is fine, however.)
- Must be of a quality generally consistent with our feed. Here are some tips for photographing an RV as a guide to what we’re looking for.
Anyone may request a (free) feature on our Instagram feed feature. Since we get a lot of submissions, we won't be able to guarantee how soon your RV will be featured, but it can still be a good opportunity for exposure.
We also offer our Premium listing customers the option to purchase an expedited main feed feature, which will guarantee a post about your RV on our main feed within 14 days. You can select this option during checkout.
After you submit payment, a member of our team will review your listing. If it meets all requirements, your listing will go live within 2 business days.
If you paid for a Premium listing, we will feature your RV in an Instagram story within 14 days. You can purchase add-ons during checkout to expedite this or purchase an additional Main Feed feature.
If we need additional information from you or if your listing does not meet our requirements, we'll email you before we publish your listing or promote your RV on social media, after which time you'll have 7 days to provide any additional information or revisions.
If your listing is not approved within 7 days after payment is submitted or after we email you, you'll be notified and issued a refund for any payment received.
Yes! You may list a tiny home, skoolie, camper van, trailer, etc. provided it meets all the requirements outlined in these FAQ’s.
However, only RV's (motorhomes, campers, or travel trailers) can be featured on our Instagram page.
Here is a complete list of the types of vehicles we allow to be listed here:
- Motorhomes (Class A, Class B, or Class C)
- Any type of pull-behind camper (travel trailer, pop-up, fifth wheel, teardrop, etc.)
- Truck campers
- Toy hauler RV's
- Toy hauler trailers which have been converted to be livable
- Fish houses
- Park model RV's
- Horse / livestock campers with living quarters
- Skoolies (Buses which have been converted to living quarters)
- Tiny houses on wheels which can be licensed as a vehicle
- Vans which have been converted / outfitted for van life
The details of the sale are left completely up to the buyer and seller. We do not provide financing, accept payment for RV's, or in any way broker the sale. We only provide a way for buyers and sellers to meet and contact each other. Buyers and sellers are responsible for following the laws of the jurisdiction in which they reside and for and doing their own diligence before exchanging money or property.
Yes! If you own or are employed by an RV dealership, please feel free to list any RV's in your current inventory which meet all the requirements outlined above. If you have multiple RV"s to list, be sure to take a look at our pricing package for multiple listings.