Market your renovated RV to people who will appreciate your style!
Listing your RV for sale is currently FREE and includes the following:
- Your listing will remain active for 90 days unless removed or renewed. You can renew your listing until your RV is sold!
- You can add up to 30 photos to your listing.
- You can include a link to a video tour hosted on YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook.
- Your RV will promoted in an Instagram story to our 76k+ followers at @RVinspiration.
Note: The listing process is still in Beta mode, which just means the site is still new and we’re still working out some kinks. If you have any problems with creating your listing or have any other questions, don’t hesitate to reach out for assistance! You can get in touch via our contact page.
FAQ – Read Before Listing Your RV!
Unlike other RV listing websites and RV dealers, we specialize in marketing renovated RV's to people who are specifically looking for them. While an RV dealership may view changes you've made to your RV as hurting its value, we know that there are others like you who will view your changes as an improvement.
We also know there are people who want to live in an Instagram-worthy RV without having to do all the renovation work themselves. We know this because we have an audience of over 70k Instagram followers who rave over the pictures of beautiful RV's we post and who constantly message us asking where they can buy a renovated RV.
Additionally, our website makes it easier for buyers to find the perfect RV by allowing them to filter their search for style features like wall color and flooring type as well as features that cater to full-time RV living such as cold weather readiness and amount of office space.
In order to have us share photos of your vehicle on our home page, Instagram feed, or on other social media, we require at least one photo that meets the following requirements. To have your vehicle featured in a blog post, you must submit at least three different photos of your RV interior that meet these requirements.
- Shows vehicle interior
- Square or horizontal photo, at least 1,000 pixels wide
- Photo must be clear and well-composed - not blurry, pixelated, or crooked.
- Vehicle is illuminated with natural daylight
- Vehicle must be renovated, remodeled, redecorated, restored, or converted.
- Items in vehicle should be purposeful or decorative; vehicle should be neat and free from clutter.
We reserve the right to decide not to promote your vehicle, in which case we will refund any money paid for these services. If you're unsure of whether your photo qualifies, please free to email us at email@example.com.
If your photos do not meet these requirements, we will still list your vehicle and, if you paid for a Standard listing, we will still feature it in an Instagram story, provided it meets the other requirements outlined in these FAQ's. We just won't show it on our home page or share it on social media.
In order to keep our site from being flooded with RV's like what you can easily find on other RV listing sites, and to make sure our buyers are able to easily find what they're looking for, we require that any vehicle you list be modified so that the interior looks different than it did when it left the factory.
Examples of modifications may include painting interior walls and/or woodwork, replacing flooring, replacing window treatments, etc.
If you're unsure of whether your vehicle qualifies to be listed on our site, please free to send a photo to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We require that RV's listed on our site be "move-in ready", meaning it's safe to drive or tow and someone could live or camp in it right away.
As long as your RV meets that requirement and has been at least partially remodeled, redecorated, etc., it’s okay if there’s still more work to be done or if your RV is in need of minor repairs or maintenance. Of course this must be specified in the text of your listing.
Yes! You may list a tiny home, skoolie, camper van, trailer, etc. provided it meets all the requirements outlined in these FAQ’s.
Here is a complete list of the types of vehicles we allow to be listed here:
- Motorhomes (Class A, Class B, or Class C)
- Any type of pull-behind camper (travel trailer, pop-up, fifth wheel, teardrop, etc.)
- Truck campers
- Toy hauler RV's
- Toy hauler trailers which have been converted to be livable
- Fish houses
- Park model RV's
- Horse / livestock campers with living quarters
- Skoolies (Buses which have been converted to living quarters)
- Tiny houses on wheels which can be licensed as a vehicle
- Vans which have been converted / outfitted for van life
After you submit payment, a member of our team will review your listing. If it meets all requirements, your listing will go live within 48 hours. If you paid for an Instagram post or story, you'll receive an email within 48 hours letting you know when it's scheduled to post.
If we need additional information from you, we'll email you before we publish your listing or promote your RV on social media, after which time you'll have 7 days to provide any additional information or revisions.
If your listing is not approved within 7 days after payment is submitted or after we email you, you'll be notified and issued a full refund.